I found a windmill in Holland!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall 2010 Update


I set my blog up and then life took over and I haven't thought about it again until today! SO much has happened over the past few months, but I will try to recap a bit. In July, Crossover sent 3 teams overseas. Our annual tours began by bringing all of our teams together for Training camp in the mountains of Colorado. We had 33 people in training camp this year. We enjoyed the mountain air, daily basketball practices, good food and amazing teaching. Each team had time to bond and get to know each other over the week that we spent at Horn Creek Camp.

On Friday, July 30, the teams left for their designated locations. We were so excited to do the camps and build relationships with the kids! Overall the trips, we served more than 300 kids and saw MANY eternal Crossover’s. We continue to keep in contact with many of the kids through social media, and it is amazing to see them grow in their understanding of God!



Once I was back in the states, I began immediate preparations for our annual Staff Retreat. On September 24-26 we held our annual Staff Retreat. We had 13 people in attendance, and our focus was “Advancing the vision”. We are blessed to have amazing people on board this year. They are the most proactive group we have ever had to date. Our alumni association is being headed by two of the girls who traveled with me this summer. We are also planning to welcome our first full-time recruiter in January. We are so excited with what God is doing through Crossover! He is truly building a family within our midst, and I am honored to be working with these men and women of God.


Since the retreat, it has been Wedding season in my life! I was honored to stand with Foster Miller and Abbigail Gillingham as they committed their lives to each other on October 16th. It was a beautiful wedding in the mountains, and I will try to post some pictures, because it was amazing!

Now, I am gearing up for recruiting season. I leave next week for a 13 day trip to California to connect with various alumni and potential players. Please pray for me as I attempt to connect with future players and invest in the lives of our alumni!

1 comment:

  1. If you're in the Pasadena area, please stop by to say hi!

    Kit Fisher

    ReplyDelete