I found a windmill in Holland!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Abbi & Foster's Wedding

Abbi is one of the girls that I mentor. She is on Staff at YWAM Denver and I have been meeting with her for just over a year. When I first started mentoring her, I was delighted to discover that she was interested in Foster Miller who has been a dear friend of mine for several years. I was honored to get to watch their love develop and grow throughout this last year. When they asked me to stand in their wedding, I was speechless. It was abeautiful day!!! Here are the girls waiting to go down the aisle.

We had so much fun. Emily Murphy was a Flower girl for the very first time, and took her job VERY seriously!! Her older sister Jada is more experienced and knows how to work the crowd! :)


The wedding was in a field at YWAM Denver's Mountain Campus, Eagle Rock. It was an amazing location.

One of my favorite parts of the wedding was the Unity symbol that they choose. Instead of lighting a candle, mixing sand or salt, or other symbols of unity, they decided to Scramble Eggs together. Yep, that's right!! It was so hilarious to see the eggs and whisk on the table at the front of the ceremony. Abbi and Foz laughed the whole time as they whisked their symbolic lives together. I loved it!!! :)


The wedding was so much fun, and I am so happy for Mr. & Mrs. Miller. Congrats you guys!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment