I found a windmill in Holland!

Friday, December 17, 2010



There are few things I love more than getting out into nature. Colorado is a blessing to me, because it provides so much free entertainment. We have been having unseasonably warm weather, so my roommate and I decided to take advantage of it a couple Saturdays ago. We went for a 4 mile hike in a field with the flatirons in the distance. It was GLORIOUS!!

Last week I was given the opportunity to travel to Missouri for Recruiting. I flew to Kansas City, MO. and met with some supporters and friends who live in that area. The following day, Amanda Sanders (Crossover Alumnus '09 & 10) and I drove across the state to Hannibal, MO. We attended the Women's game at Hannibal-Lagrange College where Alumnus, Kayla Hruby plays.
We met with Kayla's team and several of them, including the coach, showed interest in coming with us in 2011. We are excited to see how many of them commit to come.
I spent the end of the week in St. Louis with my sister-in-law Erin and my Nephews, Logan (aka Rico) and Landon (aka Joe). We had a blast shopping, ice skating, playing games and working out to Just Dance 2. If you have never played, you should buy a Wii and get that game! It's a great workout, and SOOOOO much fun!! The boys also taught me how to play the Monopoly card game. I can't wait to see them at Christmas so that we can play some more!!
Please be praying for my family. One of my brothers is seeking a divorce and my mother is struggling with her health. We trust God to see us through!
Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I feel you! I will be praying for you. My mom is having a bunch of significant health issues right now and my parent's divorce was final 2 weeks ago. It has been a rough season. As I pray for my family, I will remember to pray for yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amber. That is really a blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete