I found a windmill in Holland!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NCCAA Tournaments

Our recruiting season is from September through April each year!!! Every March, we travel to Indiana to advertise and recruit at the National Christian Collegiate Athletic Association (NCCAA) Tournaments. This year, I went to the Women's Tourney and Troy took Amber to the Men's Tourney.

We spent the weekend talking with possible recruits, coaches, chaplains and parents about our summer tours. We met with a lot of people who are interested in Crossover trips!

I had a blast staying with my Aunt and Uncle in Ft. Wayne, In. They came with me to a few games and that gave me time with my cousin, Victoria!

God is moving and we are really excited about who He will bring to us through these recruiting trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment