I found a windmill in Holland!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

TRAVEL....

The adventure begins!! We left Denver on Saturday morning and flew to Newark, NJ. It was so warm in Denver that I forgot to bring my coat. The reality of COLD weather without a coat hit me when I stepped off the plane in NJ. (HAHA!!!! I am praying that the layers I brought will be enough!!) Troy had to go through security twice because he had water in his water bottle. (This is going to be a fun trip!! )
As we were boarding in Newark, I had to go to the bathroom so badly that I left Troy at the gate to "hold the plane" and sprinted to the bathroom before we boarded. Once on the plane, we had a whole row to ourselves. Thank you Lord!!! The flight was great!
Our connection in Munich was smooth and we took a bus out to our plane. As we were driving I realized that we were going to be on a small Propeller plane. I turned to Troy and said "We're gonna be on a prop plane." I wish I had a picture of his face. Below are some pictures of the propeller plane. Oh man!!! It was hilarious, but beautiful flying over the Alps!!!
When we got off the plane in Cluj, I was getting on the bus to go to the terminal and a plane agent chased me down to hand me my passport that fell out of my pocket.......GOODNESS!!!!!! Thank you Jesus for watching over us!!!
Please continue to pray for us!!! We are leaning on His Grace.



No comments:

Post a Comment