I found a windmill in Holland!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Teaching and sweet friends

This has been a very full week!! Yesterday and today I taught in the Discipleship Training School at YWAM Cluj. The topic was Personalities and how they contribute to unity in the body of Christ. It has been fun. I really enjoy getting to know the students and hearing their stories. They dream big dreams for God and want to be used by Him to bless this world. It's amazing!!! I am so grateful for the opportunity to teach again.
This afternoon, Troy and I took a taxi to Iulius Mall to meet with some of our Crossover Camp kids. Ale', Pistru, and Sorin met us at the food court and we had a great time chatting with them. They are such delightful kids. As we were leaving we got to see Arpi for a minute. Such a joy!! They are excited for the camp this summer. I just never get tired of seeing how good God is to give me relationships with people all over the world. How did I get so blessed?


Here we are with the kids at the mall. Love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment